App Strategy, Development, and Marketing
Mobile technology affords businesses and individuals an opportunity to engage, learn, get involved, and give back. Lake Labs develops apps (and videos for apps) to make that process easier, and more fun!
For more information about how we strategically develop apps as a part of the entire digital media strategy, check out the Digital Media Strategy page, or contact us to talk with our app development experts.
Check out a few stats we found out about consumer behavior and mobile apps:
- 65% of U.S. shoppers research products and services on a PC and make a purchase in-store. (Source: Cisco, 2013)
- 54% use or would like to use digital touchscreens in-store. (Source: Cisco, 2013)
- 48% use or would like to use a smartphone to shop while in-store or on the go. (Source: Cisco, 2013)
- 80% of smartphone owners want more mobile-optimized product information while they’re shopping in stores. (Source: Moosylvania, 2013)
- Nearly 50% of shoppers believe they are better informed than store associates. (Source: Motorola, 2013)
- Mobile and desktop usage could achieve parity inside a couple of years if both maintain a consistent trajectory. (Source: eMarketer, 2012)
- 40% of shoppers consult 3 or more channels before purchase, compared to 10% in 2002. (Source: Conlumino and Webloyalty, 2012)
Our future depends on the minds of intelligent business owners, social entrepreneurs, and non-profit leaders like you to be on the cutting edge of technology. The Lake Labs philosophy includes all facets of mobile app development from concept, complex design, UX (user experience) to completion, and marketing: optimizing the app for revenue potential and marketplace statistics on the 3 primary platforms (Apple, Android, & Kindle devices).